Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or stove or grill or menu??

I'm grilling hot dogs for myself, a burger for SU. A side of cuke salad for both of us. That's probably it.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
bbq rotisserie chicken (or as I call it shik'n) roasted peppers and a salad of some sort followed by STRAWBERRY PIE!!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Leftover ham from the 4th with stuffing made from the broth and the meat I picked off the bones.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
We are having porterhouse steaks, and potatoes w/ onions and peppers cooked on the grill. Oh and we're having sliced tomatoes w/ a little bit of mayo, salt, and pepper on top! (sounds strange but is oh so tasty)

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bbq rotisserie chicken (or as I call it shik'n) roasted peppers and a salad of some sort followed by STRAWBERRY PIE!!
Do you have one of those outdoor grills with the rotisserire thingies (I really want to get one of those) or is it something else?

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Leftover chicken breast from this weekend's grilling and some millet.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
We had grilled chicken marinated in Kraft roasted red pepper and parmesan dressing with pesto penne.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
We do have left overs! I could be in Warren County in probably 35-40 minutes. Tell him I'll meet him on Route 80 if that is convenient.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts