Just Labradors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning Queen!!!! :) :) :) Enjoy your reign for the day!

What did you do for Easter?
What is your greatest accomplishment?
What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

G

·
Thunders Mom said:
Good morning Queen!!!! :) :) :) Enjoy your reign for the day!

What did you do for Easter? We stayed home and I made a big ham dinner.
What is your greatest accomplishment? I guess I would have to say my 2 sons and staying married for 30 years.
What is the craziest thing you have ever done? I would have to think about that one--so many things but nothing too crazy lately.

G

·
gabbys mom said:
What was your favorite part of your trip?
I loved evey minute of our trip--one of the most interesting though was the whale watching trip we took. It was so much fun to get up close and personal with the hump back whales.

G

·
I almost forgot to accept my job as Queen for a day. Thank you for this opportunity to reign over all that is good !!! I shall take my job seriously and I shall designate this as "Twins Day", in honor of Regina and the new babes. Thank you all for the title.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Twins Day! I like it!

Do you have siblings? If so are you particularly close to any of them? Family pics you can share?

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Hail Queen Joann! Twins Day it shall be!

What is your favorite holiday your highness, and why?

G

·
jzgrlduff said:
Twins Day! I like it!

Do you have siblings? If so are you particularly close to any of them? Family pics you can share?
I have 2 older brothers and a older sister. Unfortunately, I am only close to 1 of the brothers but unfortunately he lives in Denver. Long story on the family--let's just say-Dysfunctional.

Here is a picture of us last summer in disneyland-

[attachment deleted by admin]

G

·
sawyersammy said:
Hail Queen Joann! Twins Day it shall be!

What is your favorite holiday your highness, and why?
My favorite holiday is Christmas. I think I love the magic of it all and the time spent with my family and friends.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Good morning-afternoon, my Queen!

Would you rather eat for Nilla Wafers or Dark Chocolate?

Is there anything that you'd rather be doing right now?

Are you a night owl or early riser?

Is there any food or beverage that stands out in your mind as tasting really bad?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Nice picture! Thanks! :D

G

·
MyGoldenBoy said:
Good morning-afternoon, my Queen!

Would you rather eat for Nilla Wafers or Dark Chocolate?

Is there anything that you'd rather be doing right now?

Are you a night owl or early riser?

Is there any food or beverage that stands out in your mind as tasting really bad?
how about nilla wafers dipped in milk chocolate ?
I would rather be sitting on the beach in Maui, drinking a Mai Tai and enjoying the weather. It is pouring down rain here right now. :(
I am an early riser, whether I go to bed early or late.
i don't like brussel sprouts !!! :p

G

·
gabbys mom said:
Is Boone your first Lab?
Yes, Boone is our first lab. Before him, we had a wonderful dog, Buck, who was a cross between a Old English Sheepdog and Standard Poodle. He looked like a Giant Schnauzer. Never thought I could love another dog like Buck, but then our sweet Mr. Boone came into our lives. He is the bestest !!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts