Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so thankful that Gin is such a tolerant old girl -- she puts up with a lot from our little Miss Aila!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
The seniors are the best!!! My Beau was sooo tolerant of all the youngsters that have come through...Your Gin looks like a great dog!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Adorable pictures!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Gin is taking a lot from that black bug. She may stomp on it soon.

I think Gin is a great looking dog. Is she a Vanilla Labrador Retriever? My neighbor got a new lab recently. They proudly told me that they got a Vanilla Lab.

Don't yell at me, I didn't name it. Its a yellow Lab like Hunter, verrrrrrryyyyyyy light, effectively white.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gin is taking a lot from that black bug. She may stomp on it soon.

I think Gin is a great looking dog. Is she a Vanilla Labrador Retriever? My neighbor got a new lab recently. They proudly told me that they got a Vanilla Lab.

Don't yell at me, I didn't name it. Its a yellow Lab like Hunter, verrrrrrryyyyyyy light, effectively white.
No, Gin is a yellow lab, however, she has always been very "white". In the winter, she blends right in with the snow.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
The third pic is priceless! The look on her face is funny.

What is a "vanilla" Labrador? Please don´t tell me that´s the new fad now that "whites" are over? Why is it so hard to call them Yellow?

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
The third pic is priceless! The look on her face is funny.

What is a "vanilla" Labrador? Please don´t tell me that´s the new fad now that "whites" are over? Why is it so hard to call them Yellow?
I am pretty sure it is just a marketing gimmick to try to raise the price on the dogs. Maybe an attempt to get som epeople with status symbol syndrome to want them because they are unique. As far as I am concerned they are the same as fox reds, just at the other end of the yellow spectrum.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
:D :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts