Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys and gals, I drove some transports last night after work - went to 2 vets and then a kennel and then went home and literally passed out.

The good news is that we are taking them - still not sure on where we'll put them but I'm praying that it all falls into place.

The pups are mixes but cute, cute, cute.

http://txlabrescue.blogspot.com/

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh I'm so relieved! Wow, those puppies are adorable!!!! :laugh:

·
Registered
879 Posts
So glad to hear that wonderful news! I want to send a donation for momma and her pups. I saw the address you included, but do I put it to the attention of anyone in particular? And do I mention specifically this momma and pups? (Does she have a name?) I hope the little family is doing okay.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Oh, that is great news. What a sweet face on that momma -- and those pups -- oh they look adorable. Bless you, bless you. I will be sending a donation to the rescue for the care of that family. Goodness, what a roller coaster ride you have been on.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Wonderful news! I will be sending funds for her and her family. Do I need to make a special notation for her fund account?

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
YAYYYYYYYYYY..great news Dina..more money is on the way for momma and pups from my husband and I..I'm sure I can speak for all of us here..we are soooo happy she was saved. I know money helps..but I sure hope you can find homes for her and her puppies. I would love to have one..but we're animal'd out right now..so all I can do is offer prayers and a donation.
Jackie

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Aww, It looks like their Dad was a Catahoula. So glad they are going to be saved. Thanks for all you do.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Thank you Dina you and your group are saints :angel:.
I was thinking Aussie mixes but Paula may be on to something too either way they are cute.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
*whew*!!

That's awesome!! Score another one for all the animal lovers out there! You guys rock!!

·
Registered
609 Posts
I would take them in as a foster but that is an awfully long way to transport new puppies and a new mom. Best of luck with those little ones and make sure momma gets a nice big hug from me. She looks like she hasn't recieved that much loving.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
I'm so relieved... whew

Sending a donation out right away for them... Do we put that it is for this litter on the check?
Thanks for rescuing them all.
Miracles DO happen :angel:

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Can't wait to see the faces on those pups! The coloring is wonderful, and with Lab faces, they'd be gorgeous.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts