Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
That's sooo awesome, how's mom's ear? any better/worse?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The ear - The vet drained it but of course it filled back up. She seems to not be bothered by it right now but she did lay her head in a bowl of ice chips today so maybe it was bothering her because she put that ear in the ice. We'll check in with our vet tomorrow about the ear.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Any idea yet what mix the pups are Dina? They are a very interesting and beautiful color.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
I say 1/2 Catahoula...gorgeous merle coats on them.... I saw the pics earlier, Dina and mom looks so relieved...maybe im reading into things but her expression now, compared to before is just one of RELIEF..she is safe her babies are safe.
TY and thanks to EmilyI hope the ear is ok and shes not bothered too much by it.

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
That is a beautiful sight! I am so glad mom and pupsters are doing ok so far. Love their coats too. I sure hope they all get the forever home they deserve...maybe make up for the hand they had been dealt.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep - probably Lab-ahoulas.

We are talking about making exceptions to our no out of state adoption policy for the pups. Houston is inundated with pups right now and we may need to broaden our adopter pool to find these babies the perfect home. So keep that in mind. ;D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Those pups are so cute!!! Mom looks great too! :-*

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
It's so neat that they might be part Catahoula... we don't get many like that up here!

Here, if they are merle like that, they're no doubt part heeler (australian cattle dog) or aust. shepherds. Neat!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Oh my gosh..they are adorable..I'm so happy they're all doing so well..nothing like a happy almost ending to a story. Now to find them all good homes in a few weeks.
Jackie

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
they're adorable...... I think Mama looks alot more at ease too now.......

Melissa
;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts