Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the vet saw the lump I saw. But guess what....there is one on the other side too. She felt in her mouth said it is not a hard fixed lump. She really did not get that good of a look on the exam but she said they do not feel like a mass or lump. She is not sure if is a salivary glad or some sort of muscle.
So on August 4th Molly will have anesthesia for a teeth cleaning & she will get a better look. She will aspirate or remove them is she feels that is what is needed. So I guess I feel alittle better but I won't relax until after she is asleep & they vet can do a more thorough exam. But Molly was a good girl & let the vet stick her hands in her mouth to exam her. :)

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Keeping Molly in my prayers that they won't find anything wrong with them on the 4th.

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Well, that sounds encouraging. I know you'll be glad to know for sure, but it sounds like it really is something minor. COntinued good thoughts and prayers for Molly.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Glad to know that the vet isn't to worried, but I'm with you will rest comfortably when the teeth cleaning is done and we know for sure! Good thougths continued!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Good news, but she's still in my prayers!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts