Just Labradors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks again you guys. Going up to finalize everything this weekend and get everything ready for her "homecoming" next friday.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know:). Unfortunately with mother's day stuff going on I had to cancel my visit this sunday so I haven't seen her since the first visit. It's driving me absolutely CRAZY! We also found some pics of Katie (our last dog and my first) today which just excited me more about getting a new dog. I loved my first dog so much and I've missed her. I really can't wait to get Molly home.

There's just something about a dog... :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Molly has been home since Friday. I'm just now getting time to post some pictures. Been busy with housetraining... going very well so far... 3 days and no accidents. She's responding to the word 'outside', or at least it seems like she is. Either way I'm trying to keep her from having a chance to have an accident. She's exploring slowly and she's always under supervision so things are going well.

Here are some pictures from her first few days home. She seems to be a little homesick but the stuffed dog we have in her crate seems to help her have something to cuddle up to at night.

She's keeping me busy but I'm loving every minute of it!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
She is very cute. The crate setup you have is very familiar; the kong, the water bowl, the puppy pads. This makes me want to get another puppy. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts