Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**UPDATE**
I just got home from work. SU said the vet thinks it is just a tummy upset, not sure why. She did a complete blood panel. Except for her white count being slightly elevated & she wasn't worried about it since everything else is fine. Her belly is soft, she is pooping normal so she did not think it was an obstruction. She wants to eat but is not allowed for now. I will be cooking the rice & ground meat later. She will get it tomorrow. Still acting normal otherwise. She also was given pills for her tummy. Boy...she is not happy she can't eat. Oh well. It is for her own good.
Thanks so much for your good thoughts & prayers. I can't wait till she is feeling better.
$120.00 today. I think we are pushing $1,000. the past two weeks between Abby's spaying & Molly's tummy upset. But I don't care. I just want my girl to be all better.

I am so glad I made the appointment for today. This is the weirdest thing. She seems fine except for the throwing up. It is several hours after eating. Maybe we didn't rest her tummy enough. No temperature. Wants to eat. I feel bad when she looks at me with those big brown eyes. I am really getting worried. SU is taking her to the vet at 1:45 today. I am at work......my stomach is in knots. I really hope it is just maybe from drinking some pond water. Poop has been normal too.

Abby is fine, so I know it's not the food. They eat the same thing.

Please keep her in your thoughts & prayers. I will update when I get home today.

Thanks for everything.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Re: Molly still throwing up.

Poor Molly! :( I'll keep her in my thoughts and keep checking for updates, Georgie.

·
Registered
6,666 Posts

Oh man, I was hoping she'd be feeling better today. Good thoughts are on the way. Please keep us posted.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts

Let us know how it goes at the vet. Sure hope it isn't anything serious - sending lots of good thoughts for Molly!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts

Oh no Georgie, sorry to hear it. I was hoping she was feeling better by now. Please let us know what the vet says.

Hoping and praying that it's just the pond water.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts

Good thoughts for Molly. Hope it's nothing serious and she's back to her normal soon.

·
Registered
7,052 Posts

Prayers coming that it's something really simple to clear up. Keep us updated.

·
Registered
10,345 Posts

Continued good thoughts for Molly. Please keep us posted...and will be looking for an update later today...

·
Registered
4,369 Posts

Just seeing this and sending my prayers and good thoughts for Molly. Please keep us posted.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts