Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I let her out to go to the bathroom and the stupid gate was open. She bolted. She doesnt have her collar on.
I've searched the neighborhood and am going back out again. We had to come home so Luke could use the bathroom.

Good thoughts please.

Update: Phew! We went to the shelter and there she was in the back of a red pickup. The guy was just getting out of his truck. Talk about timing!

"Molly, come!" and she hopped out of the truck and into my car.

It was a guy from my neighboorhood (someone I didnt know) and since she didnt have tags he was bringing her there.

Thankfully, Molly is microchipped.

I'm still crying and shook up. What an unbelievable terrible feeling.

I've learned some lessons:
-Make sure your dog is microchipped because you never know what might happen.
-I put a padlock on my gate because we dont even use that gate. This isnt the first time it's happened. Stupid me!
-When I let Molly outside, I'm making sure she has her collar.

Oh my! She wasnt gone that long, but it sure seemed like FOREVER! Thanks for your good thoughts.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Re: Molly Ran Away

MOlly.......Molly.............

come back.....

good thoughts....

·
Registered
4,802 Posts

Prayers you find her soon!

COme home Molly!

·
Registered
235 Posts

Thats horrible I can only imagine how you feel. Our thought and prayers are with you...

Molly come home...

·
Registered
2,694 Posts

OMG! Prayers for you and Molly, I hope she finds her way back soon. If you don't find her in a few days check the local shelters, bring a picture of her. If she isn't chipped you'll need the pic to prove she's yours. Good luck. I hope you find her :'(

·
Registered
557 Posts

oh no! Molly girl, come home

·
Registered
3,414 Posts

Oh my, come home soon Molly!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Oh gosh, Laurie, I just found this. Your heart had to be in your throat when she was gone! Thank God you fond her.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
So glad you found her!

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
I'm so glad you got her back. You must've been terrified. Sundance being lost or escaping is one of my worst nightmares. :'(

1 - 20 of 47 Posts