Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this weekend Mocha moved in with my mom and dad. They came and picked her up on their way home from Indy on Sunday. Of course I cried when they left but I know she will be so much happier there and I just pray that she's ok when we are there and when my sister is there with her baby. When we visited before she was fine there it was just at our house that she had the problem. This is the best possible solution for all of us I just pray that it works. She loves being at their house and mom said they took her for a walk last night and played some fetch and mom played fetch with her while she was getting ready this morning. I really think it will be good for my dad too since he has some trouble with depression during the winter.
Here are a few pictures from yesterday.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I can'g begin to imagine how tough this was for you. Hopefully, knowing this is what is best for you, your daughter & Mocha will ease the pain.

It sounds like your parents will be spoiling Miss Mocha.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Im so so sorry :(

Im glad she is with you folks though, least you still get to see her and know she is being looked after

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
It sounds like you have a perfect solution. Still in the family, you have the option to see her. Sounds like your Dad may get some special benefit from having Mocha with him.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Oh Barbara, I'm so pleased you've managed to keep Mocha in the family, like you say, it's the best solution to an

awful situation. At least you will still have contact with her and know she's loved as much as she was with

you~ :happy:

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Barb, I am so very sorry about the situation you are in but it really is wonderful that you were able to keep her in your family. Keep us updated on her, please.

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
I'm sure it was so tough on you, but that's wonderful that she was able to go to your parents.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I'm so happy your parents took her. I think this sounds like the ideal solution, for your Dad too. I know you will miss her, but at least you know she is still in the family.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys I miss her but at the same time it felt like a huge weight was lifted when she was with them last night. We could move around the house without worrying about getting her upset. I think Zeus is a little confused though :( he followed me around the house the whole night and this morning which isn't really like him. I wasn't sure how he would do they were not real close (they never cuddled or anything) but they did play together. It will just take some time for everyone to adjust.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I am so glad that you found such a wonderful solution. I have been thinking a lot about you, and it is nice to know that there is a happy ending. I am sure that things are much more peaceful and relaxed at your house . . . and it sounds like Mocha will have a wonderful affect on your parents.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Barb, I am SO HAPPY that your parents ended up taking her! You couldn't ask for a better solution!! :happy: :happy:

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
I hope for all your sakes it works...I know this weighs heavily on you but at least you know she will be well cared for and you can see her from time to time...she sure is beautiful.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
So glad you were able to work this out! We'll be keeping fingers and paws crossed that everything works out. Ditto on the request for updates.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I sure hope it works out. At least you can see her whenever you want to and know she is in good hands.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
kal3idoscope said:
I can't imagine how hard that must be, but I'm VERY happy to find out that your parents agreed. :happy:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this solves the problem :D
Ditto to this! So glad you have found a good solution where you can still see her from time to time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts