Just Labradors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had plans to go to my parents this weekend to visit with them and see Mocha for the first time since she went to live with them. Well my husband ended up being out of town all week last week so I didn't want too leave right as he got back. Mom and dad offered to come to us instead and they brought Mocha with them since they were only going to stay a few hours.
She was pretty good she was her normal hyper self but didn't get too anxious.
God I miss her but I know this is the best for us and her.
I also got some good pictures of Mocha and Zeus out playing so I'll share those.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also got some good pictures of Zeus he's hard to photograph with him being black and he always has that beaten dog look.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Awww its good to know she behaved herself maybe living with Aubrey made her too anxious and visiting she can handle which is good

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Mocha has such beautiful eyes! Zeus is a cutie too!

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Awwww there she is! Pretty Mocha. I'm glad everything is working out fine. I bet Zeus and Mocha were happy to see eachother again. :) Zeus looks so handsome and happy in those pics.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.