Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sweet old love died on Wednesday, exactly two weeks shy of her 17th birthday, with the same courage, grace and dignity that she carried with her for her entire life. She became sick very suddenly on Tuesday and this time could just not recover. Every day was a new, joyous adventure for Mocha -- she had the sweetest soul and the biggest heart imaginable, and we were so blessed to have shared our lives with her for all these many wonderful years. Now she's with Boomer and Ellis and all the others ....

As my sister-in-law said yesterday, "Here's to the old gal, in all her tail-wagging glory." That's perfect.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from over the years.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
oh no! Poor Mocha...I think its neat that you seem to be celebrating her life, rather then mourning her death. I think she would have loved that.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Godspeed, sweet Mocha. She has a special place in many hearts.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
I'm sorry, Dawn. We'll miss her.
Run free, Mocha. We will never forget you.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Oh my God, Dawn.
I'm so sorry.
She was doing so well for a grand ol' girl.
Run free Mocha, you'll be missed. :(

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I'm so sorry. :'(

Godspeed Mocha. :angel:

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
You know how I feel Dawn.

Godspeed Mocha. I hope you and Booms are having a grand old time.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
What a grand girl. I have always just loved looking at your signature, the picture of her wearing a necklace of flowers. She looks so wise, and so gentle.

I know she will be very deeply missed...by all of us too.

We love you Mocha.

·
Registered
870 Posts
God Speed Mocha! She was a beautiful girl and will always have a place in your heart. Hope you are taking comfort in all the good days and memories of her life, it always so hard when they leave us.

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
I got tears in my eyes as soon as I saw your post title. I really love Mocha's sweet face. I'm so very sorry for your loss, but what a wonderful life she had.

1 - 20 of 148 Posts