Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trooper - I mailed you a package a couple weeks ago and I would have thought it should have arrived by now. I'm getting worried it is lost in the mail system somewhere. Keep guard at the door and I hope it gets there soon. I wanted to be sure it got there before your birthday!!!!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Hi secret pal! :) Thanks Tugg, Skye, and Diane,

We just got the package on Thursday. I had a late night Thursday and didn't get to post. Then today we traveled to PA to visit family and I am just getting on the computer now. I will post pictures Sunday or Monday because I didn't bring the hookup to hook it up to the computer.
Wow what a package! Trooper loves everything. We were so excited to see a laser light because we lost his other one somewhere in the house. He LOVES the laser light. He goes nuts and pounces on the light. He's so fun to watch. We love the blanket for him too and all of the toys and treats. He carries the bone with him too. The black and white one. Toby absolutley loves the turtle toy. He was whacking it all over the place. Trooper tried to get it but we keep it in Toby's room, where Trooper doesn't go. Thanks so much for everything, you have been a terrwoofic secret pal to us. Everything was awesome!

We will post pictures as soon as we get home. Grade school is keeping me busy these last few weeks.

Thanks again!
Trooper, Toby, and Laura

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I have been meanign to post pics of what Trooper got from his secret pals. He got lots of things. He really loves his blanket, he sleeps on it everyday. Also, he absolutely love the flying disc, not sure who thinks it is more cool, him or me. ;D That disc can fly and he loves chasing it! Toby loves his toy toy. he kept pawing at it and took a break to get a picture.

Thanks soo much you have been terrwoofic pals to us!

Here's a few pics. You can't really see all of the things they got, but it was tons!

·
Registered
870 Posts
I am so glad that both of them are enjoying the new toys and the blanket. Our youngest lab, Skye, also loved the blanket and after I made it I kept finding her with it ;D. I had to wash it before I mailed it in hopes of getting her yellow hair off it! It was fun being your Secret Pal, even if it was for a short time. diane

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Hi Diane,

This is Trooper's first blanket too and I never thought he'd be attached to one. He doesn't really care to sleep on a pillow. But a blanket, I never thought of trying and he loves this. I find him napping on it all of the time, he just loves it. I did't know you made it, it's such an awesome blanket!

You've been great pals. Thanks soo much for everything!

Laura, Trooper, and Toby

1 - 5 of 5 Posts