Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got so mad and DW last night. She gently woke me to share what she saw instead of getting a camera.

I went to bed early, as usual. DW came up later and gently starts nudging me and whispering something. As I am waking, I immediately start thinking that I am having a heart attack or something. The pressure in my chest is like nothign I could recall ever. I mutter out 'Huh! What's the matter?' I am laying on my stomach. She whispers, 'Look over your shoulder.'

HK is coiled up in her typical sleeping ball, ON TOP OF MY BACK! So much for heart attack and chest pressure.

Of course, she moves almost immediately and photo opportunity is gone.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
That sounds like grounds for divorce to me. :rolleyes:

Jo nearly always slept on top of me. I'd try & roll over in my sleep & couldn't because I had this 35kg heffalump laying on top of me. :D

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Aww that sounds sooo cute, but a pic would have definatley been better, lol.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
That's cute, she sounds like quite the snuggler, or maybe she just likes to perch? Ha.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's cute, she sounds like quite the snuggler, or maybe she just likes to perch? Ha.
She likes the highest position. Never sleeps on the sofa cushions downstairs, she likes to get up on the back of the sofa for a better view should her eyes open.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How you didnt notice before is beyond me! lol
I sleep very soundly.

DW tells me I sleep through thunderstorms.

I know I slept through an earthquake in So. Cal back in the early 70s.

When I was a kid, someone broke a kitchen window to steal my Mom;s purse. Dog, who slept on my bed, did the watch dog noise, bit onto the guys arm when it came through the window, the cops came and went through the whole house, and wrote up the report. How do I know? My Mom told me the whole story when I got up in the morning.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
I'm the total opposite.. light sleeper. If someone opens my door, I'm up immediately. I hear everything so I have to sleep with a fan, but even with that, I still hear everything!

A picture would have been awesome! My cat will sleep on my back, but that's a lot smaller than a Lab! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts