Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
What a freak! Didn't he hear the thing coming? He didn't even bother to look around to see if a train was coming.

Too many stupid people... not enough trains.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
HAHAHAHA, that's right, AND it's funnier that way!

I keep thinking that those little tags on hairdryers that warn people not to use them in the shower are just getting in the way of Darwin. Let them run with scissors, it'll distill the stupid from the herd a little.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
MickeysMommy said:

I keep thinking that those little tags on hairdryers that warn people not to use them in the shower are just getting in the way of Darwin. Let them run with scissors, it'll distill the stupid from the herd a little.
LMAO!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
MickeysMommy said:

You sound like me. :laugh:

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
IzzyLucyWillie said:
MickeysMommy said:

LMAO!!!!!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
MickeysMommy said:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That assumes the stupid are actually reading the warnings.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts