Just Labradors banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope actually spotted this guy in the kitchen to begin with.
I didn't have the camera, of course, but here is where it ended up.

Behind Scamp's little bed...

See it there in front of the bed? Lookit that widdoe tail !

Then it scampered underneath Rusty!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
HA HA!! :D

I'm pretty disgusted with mice right now. I "have-a-heart" them out of my kithcen and drop them off waaaaaay down the road, and the next day there are more. I found poop in Macy's empty dish this morning. Little shits.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Need to get an old fashion kill trap and get rid of them. Its that time of year. They get in the house, and makes babies before the search for food begins. At least that is what we go through every late fall early winter here with the **** field mice.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
How did you manage to get such a clear picture while screaming and jumping up and down on a high peice of furniture?

. . . maybe it is just me. I would have been way to freaked out to acually think to take pictures.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like mice. Oh, I don't like what they leave behind and what they do in the cupboards, but the critters themselves I think are adorable! Tud liked them, too.

This is the first mouse in the house in 3 years. And I have no idea where he got to after he ran underneath Rusty. I am NOT about to check Rusty's butt, either. :eek:

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I had pet mice when I was a kid, so I like them.
One wouldn't survive in my house ... my dogs would kill/eat it.

We get lizards in the house a lot, my dogs love going after those!
Oh! You would have loved this, Linda. I got a few pics, but not worth putting up here. Seamus and Flynn were all about helping that little guy out! It was just too precious. The whole thing. :)

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Awwww isn't that a cute pic with the kitty! I like mice also and have a live trap that I catch them in and relocate them. We had one die in the wall one year and it about stunk us out. Poor thing, there was no way to find it to get rid of it. So somewhere in my wall is a tiny little mouse skeleton.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.