Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
David made Milly a sandpit for easter! She really likes it (even though it doesn't appear that way in the pictures!!)

Last night after it was all completed with the cover on it:

Posing:

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh Milly you lucky girl! It's like your own private beach. Great work David!
Yes I think that's what he's trying to simulate haha..... there's no waves but she can get just as sandy without even being there! ;)

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Great job, Sarah! I think Miss Milly approves. Love how the pool fits right in there. David can be very proud of this! The froggy=leg pic is my fave from this bunch. Milly has such a pretty face!!

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
:D Spoilt mutt! I never thought about a sandpit for mine. You're giving me ideas. They've already got the pool. All I need to do is add sand. :)

I think you need to train her that this thing is supposed to be a swimming pool not a water bowl. :D

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Awww Milly, what fun! If Sammi didn't have a river and sand to play on/in on a regular basis, DH would have a project!:D

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Oh Milly you is a lucky lab. You can go roll in the sand and track it into the house any time you like. Watch out for visiting doggies like my cousin Cierra. That hound loves to bury things. So if you are lucky they might leave you extra treats in your sand box.

Your Bud,
Cinnamon

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:D Spoilt mutt! I never thought about a sandpit for mine. You're giving me ideas. They've already got the pool. All I need to do is add sand. :)

I think you need to train her that this thing is supposed to be a swimming pool not a water bowl. :D

She was fetching her ball out of it hehe!! But she normally walks around in it and gets out ha!

David made the clam fit properly in there and has also drilled a big hole in the bottom and attached a hose so we can drain it when required.

The cover is on so that the neighbours cats don't poop and pee in it!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Oh wow, Milly, you are one lucky little girl! Your mummy and daddy must love you a lot!

If my boys had something like that, the sand would be all over the place because they would try digging to China.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Wow, is she ever lucky!! My girls would love that, at least Boo would. WTG good job!!!

The cover is on so that the neighbours cats don't poop and pee in it!
Yeah, we have that problem around here too. My flower beds stink with urine.:mad:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts