Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gosh it's gone so fast, she truly has become my rock and most trusted companion. I adore her, she is such a smart and gentle girl. Very affectionate, she loves nothing better than to snuggle up with her Dad every night after dinner.

So I thought the 18 month mark was a good opportunity to share pictures of my girl with you all from her time with us.

The picture the breeder sent me - I just fell in love

Her first night in her new home

Her professional puppy picture

We just couldn't help but fall in love with this face!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
We were so glad when the puppy teeth disappeared

She's always been a poser

Loved her first beach experience

Never failed to explore her home and get into trouble!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Totally spoilt!

the biggest goober!

Knows how to relax

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had a great beach 1 yr birthday

Loves to bask in the sun

Loves to play!

And is just our gorgeous adorable girl!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
What a beautiful family photo! You all are precious. I love the 1st birthday picture at the beach and of course the professional pup pic too. What a sweet little girl. Happy 18 month birthday Milly!! :) You look as delicious as a piece of Godiva chocolate - pink tummy and all. Lovely pictures Sarah.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks everyone for your kind comments. I read them out to Milly and she licked the computer. I think that was her way of thanking you for all calling her gorgeous :p

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
HOLY CRAP Sarah, I hope you have the picture of you and Dave with Milly framed!!! It's stunning!!

HAPPY 1-1/2 BIRTHDAY, MILLSTER!! You were the cutest puppy!!! :)

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
She's a beauty!! what's funny, Saba had exactly the same toy as pictured in your 2nd pic, as well as the next one - the blue & green doggy. Love the pics.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
She is so gorgeous! I LOVE your sig picture right now too, her eyes are beautiful :) Happy 18 mo. Milly!!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Happy half birthday beautiful girl!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
She's a beauty!! what's funny, Saba had exactly the same toy as pictured in your 2nd pic, as well as the next one - the blue & green doggy. Love the pics.
that's cool! the first toy was the first toy I ever bought her.. she still has 'teddy' and knows him by name.. even if he's just a skin these days.

the second toy was from Linda (zoesmum) in Hawaii. She LOVES that toy heaps too but takes it with her everywhere so it gets SO dirty.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts