Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend came over for lunch and brought her son Logan who LOVES Milly and the feelings are definitely recipriocated. Logan decided that Milly's bed was AWESOME and they played in it together for a few hours. She is now snoring away absolutely spent from following him around diligently. So cute together they are!

And he took a liking to guitar hero too!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

The guitar is almost as tall as Logan is!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awww how sweet!! Someday Milly will have one of her own living there full time;):)
She was SO good with him. Kept wanting to lick him on the face but we managed to get her to stop that. Then she was really gentle with him. Just sitting in her bed with him while he was patting her and talking to her in baby talk. He kept giving her the tennis ball, she'd hold it in her mouth... then he'd take it off her again. And then give it back, she'd hold it and he'd take it ... repeat repeat.

I am quite proud of her!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Those photo's of the two of them in Milly's bed are great!! Isn't it wonderful to see your dog behave so great around children. In her bed no less, fantastic

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She makes Mum proud!! :) it was so cute watching him sit in there nattering away to her and she was listening very intently. Must have been quite a conversation!

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
That is too cute. Teddy is afraid of toddlers...lol. Our neice came over (she is 3) and Teddy would lean against me and hide. He kept looking at me like he couldn't understand why this tiny instrument of screaming torture had come, and why wasn't I making her go away!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Logan is freaking adorable!!!!!!!!! *kiss* :) :)

Good girl, Milly! What kind of bed is that, Sarah? I've never seen anything like it.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Great job Milly!! Logan is adorable. I don't know that I would trust Remy around little kids. He's such a tank and too boistrous. Maybe in another year or so. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts