Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Hi there!

I am so sorry I haven't been checking in. I just finished a 6 week, 4 credit hour, senior class and it kicked my "you know what". That class is over now and hopefully my last two classes won't be so intense.

Anyway, Miles and I finally tried real AKC obedience this month. We went to Cleveland All Breed in March and got our first two novice obedience legs there. We had good scores too, 198 1/2 and 197 respectively. I was thrilled! Yesterday, we went to YABTC and got that third leg earning the CD title! I was very happy. The off-leash heeling left much to be desired but we scored 184 1/2 and still qualified and that's what matters :D!! We did go back to today and scored better on all exersizes. We have a 192 going until he broke his sit. Well, dogs will be dogs, I guess. I am learning things every time I enter the ring. I was watching my tape from this morning and I have decided I have to stop looking like a child being punished when we are heeling. No wonder Miles looks for ways to mentally escape :eek: when I am walking around looking like that! LOL!!

Susan, thanks for your kind advice when at the various places we meet. I really do appreciate the tips and advice I get from the more experienced out there.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CONGRATS ON YOUR CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
WOW, Congratulations on your one, two, three CD!!! That's awesome, and what wonderful scores!!

What, no pictures.. not even with the judge when you got your title, you must have pictures!!!! :)

·
Registered
742 Posts
Thanks! I am working on pictures. The one from the show is blurry, but I guess I can post it anyway.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts