Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Midnight had the annual physical and shots today. Last year, vet found a little black spot on the inside of the ear. She said today it has enlarged a bit, not a change of color, but just raised up a bit. So we have scheduled to have it removed on 23 July.

The vet doesn't think it is serious, but since it changed a little we are going to remove it and send it in for testing. Please hold a good thought and a prayer for little Midnight.

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Midnight is in my prayers right now as i type. No worries, she will get a clean bill of health. GOD BLESS:)

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
It sounds like you have a great vet who is staying on top of everything. I'm sure Midnight will be a-okay! :)

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Awwww!

I had a Siamese, Juniper, who had a spot in her ear like that. It grew into a perfect little heart shape, smaller than the size of clicker on an ink pen. It stopped growing when it reached that shape and there it remained for 13 years.

While cuddling her, I loved rubbing my thumb over it and whispering into her ear, "Lolita..."

:)

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. I think it is probably nothing, but a spot that changes in some way needs to be checked, just like with us humans.

The hardest part about the visit was that Midnight hates to leave the house. So the travel and being handled by someone else was a bit stressful, but she did great! I can't believe she is about 12. You'd never know she's a senior the way she instigates play and trots up and down the stairs when I go into the basement..

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Good thoughts for Midnight. I'm sure she will be fine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts