Just Labradors banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so mad at him, he's gated in the kitchen right now while I cool off. I knew he was mad that we weren't taking him with us in the car today, so I put him in the kitchen to make sure he didn't get himself in trouble (with the gate). Well, he somehow managed to push the gate down AND open the garbage to pull out dirty diapers. The insult to injury is that he takes two of them upstairs and CHEWS THEM APART IN THE ONLY TWO ROOMS WITH WALL TO WALL CARPET! Thank God he doesn't eat them, but man what a mess. I don't know how it is that he's getting the garbage open! It's a step-can for Pete's sake!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: This isn't his first time getting into trouble for it either.

I knew what he did the minute I came into the house because he was hiding under the dining room table with his head hanging low. ::)

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
UH OOOHHHH....... what a nasty job that must have been picking it all up !! As far as the trash can, I bet he jus ;)t nudges the lid and lifts it..... I have one of those in my bathroom, and the dogs know how to open it.

Melissa

1 - 2 of 2 Posts