Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as cryptic ("I tell my salesguys when we go out on a call: 'If you SAY you're beautiful, you're beautiful!'").

But some good news: I need to supply another draft (it's #4 for those keeping score; #1 was dated 02.17.09, btw), but he's at least hinting that I'm getting CLOSER to what he wants to say.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If he knows what he wants to say, why not give YOU a draft for you to polish?

That's it. He doesn't know what he wants to say. He seems to know a lot, however, about what he DOESN'T want to say...

Make the desicion for him
Working it now.......

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Well.. i guess the one good thing is you'll stay in his mind as someone eager to work and take direction... just shrug, do it and don't stress about it.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well.. i guess the one good thing is you'll stay in his mind as someone eager to work and take direction... just shrug, do it and don't stress about it.
Oh, believe me: I'm actually happy to have the facetime. Before I was charged with trying to get his thoughts in print on a quarterly basis, I'm very sure he had no idea who I even *was*. And I always leave being very upbeat and polite: "I'll get cracking. Thanks for making time in your schedule to fit this in. You'll get a revised draft from me ASAP..."

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Oh, believe me: I'm actually happy to have the facetime. Before I was charged with trying to get his thoughts in print on a quarterly basis, I'm very sure he had no idea who I even *was*. And I always leave being very upbeat and polite: "I'll get cracking. Thanks for making time in your schedule to fit this in. You'll get a revised draft from me ASAP..."
Good luck with this one, Dan. I'm thinking there will be a few more revisions before he okays it!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I'd delegate the task to Chester. Of course I live by the motto "problem moved ,problem solved."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts