Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got me wondering. Do you plan your outfits for work for the week? I do. I have to know what I'm going to wear or I'm in a tizzy in the morning. I have too much to do in the morning without trying to decide or iron something. I usually know at least a couple days in advance. If something happens to screw up the plan, I throw on jeans. Is this nerdy?

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I decide what I'm going to wear for the day some time in between the alarm going off at 6:00 and getting up at 6:05. I used to require a lot more planning but it just ate up too much of my creative thought process so I stopped doing that.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I work at home, anything goes.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I usually figure it out between snooze alarms or while I'm in the shower. Sometimes that doesn't work though - like yesterday when I shirt I thought was clean and hanging in the closet was in reality still on the dirty side of the laundry rotation.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I usually figure it out between snooze alarms or while I'm in the shower. Sometimes that doesn't work though - like yesterday when I shirt I thought was clean and hanging in the closet was in reality still on the dirty side of the laundry rotation.
That's why I have to do it ahead of time. At least the night before.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
:eek: I do! It really upsets me when my boss sends me out on days I'm scheduled to be in the classroom. It's a whole different set of clothes!:rolleyes:

I call my "in" days my slob days...Boss says I always dress nice but...I wouldn't wear shorts to a worksite!

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:eek: I do! It really upsets me when my boss sends me out on days I'm scheduled to be in the classroom. It's a whole different set of clothes!:rolleyes:

I call my "in" days my slob days...Boss says I always dress nice but...I wouldn't wear shorts to a worksite!
I'm glad to find one other person who does it! :)

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
I walk in to the closet, look around, and pick something. I work from home three days and I usually stay in pjs all day those days.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts