Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister came over on Sunday with her new pup. My oldest sister, not the one who gave me MaceFace. She named him Gordon ("Gordie") after our beloved Unk. :D Gordie is a Pomeranian/Pug mix. Yes, Tracey's daughter has the Pommie and she purposely bred her with a Pug. :rolleyes:

He is a cutie, though! :)

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
He is adorable!

As for intentionally breeding a Pug with a Pom, I agree with your :rolleyes: & second it :rolleyes: !

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I was pissed when she told me. My sister was like "it's one of those new designer breeds", and I said "NO! IT'S A MUTT!". :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Thankfully, she's having her spayed.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
pugeranian?

It's cute though.. good thing it looks more like a pug =) I couldn't take all that fur the poms have =)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
"it's one of those new designer breeds", and I said "NO! IT'S A MUTT!".
Amy, I know exactly what you mean. One of our VPs just got an Labradoodle. I busted on him for getting one of those designer breeds. I said to him "Mark, if you want to call it a designer dog, be my guest, but plain & simply... IT IS A MUTT!!!"

He just laughed at me.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:)

People just don't get it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Cute. :)

We had a cockapoo. My grandparents bought her when they were in their early 70's. They were told she was a purebred cockapoo. L.M.A.O. A mutt was all she was and not even a great one at that - the fur she had was horrid!!

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Yea, I was pissed when she told me. My sister was like "it's one of those new designer breeds", and I said "NO! IT'S A MUTT!".
Nice mutt but once is enough. Glad she's not going to breed anymore. :)

It's cute though.. good thing it looks more like a pug =) I couldn't take all that fur the poms have =)
Have you ever attacked a Pug with a zoom groom? :confused::rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts