Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was quite the day in our household. Had to take Madison back to the vet (updated in "Madison's eating rocks, bark, etc..") and while there, one of the techs asked if I wanted another lab. So... I went with her and looked. The other family had dropped her off yesterday because the daughter was afraid of her. She's 3 months old and is a yellow lab (but she's awfully dark). So... here's Madison's little sister, Sarah ;D

And Madison checking on Sarah

According to what we were told, the family paid ALOT of money for her. We were only charged the price of shots ($22). Sarah's a bit ribby and kinda has a little pot belly but I'm hoping she just needs some good food and keep up on her shots and worming. Now for house breaking.... training..... etc all over again ;D I'm so glad I found this site, lol. I'm sure I'll need it even more with 2 labs now. ;)

K

·
0 Posts
YAY!!! I think shes very cute and I love the name Sarah. Is that what she was already named or did you pick it?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LabMommyKathryn said:
YAY!!! I think shes very cute and I love the name Sarah. Is that what she was already named or did you pick it?
Her actual name was Star.... I just didn't think it fit her, lol. Before I knew what her name was, I thought she just looked like a Sarah. ;D And hubby liked the name too.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Congrats on your new addition!!
How's Madison doing with a new sister?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bailey24 said:
How's Madison doing with a new sister?
She was NOT sure about the new addition at first. When we first came home from the vet, Madison kept hiding between hubby's knees and running from Sarah with her tail tucked between her legs. It only took maybe 5 to 10 minutes for Madison to start playing with Sarah and they wore each other out. ;D Now Madison keeps checking on her and sniffing. Maybe Madison's trying to tell Sarah she stinks, lol. From her being kenneled yesterday and until 2:30pm today... she needs a bath, BAD. She'll get one after dinner ;D

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Awww, she's a cutie!! Congratulations! :D

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
By the way this is Cinnamon at 4 months and you can see how dark she was then

Her red keeps getting deeper and deeper as you can see in my siggie picture so Sarah may also have this type of coloring.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow azlab!! Sarah looks a lot like Cinnamon did at 4 months. :) It'll be interesting to see what her coloring does.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts