Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lexi's soon to arrive foster sister!

She is 4-5 months old & currently weighs about 22 lbs. Based on this photo, she is definitely labby! With any luck she is arriving this weekend.

I must keep telling myself...

No, she can't stay, I can't afford a second dog right now!!!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Awww! What a sweetheart!

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
She's adorable! What a lucky girl to get a foster home! I hope she and Lexi have a great time together.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
She is beautiful! I wonder if you'll be a "foster failure" LOL! Good luck!
I was thinking the same thing. Referring to her as "Lexi's foster sister" might just have the making of a "foster failure".

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wonder if you'll be a "foster failure" LOL!
Being a foster failure is not an option right now! I am not financially in a position to have a second dog.

I will keep repeating my mantra...

No matter how cute, NO, she can't stay, I can't afford a second dog right now!!!
Trust me I would love to give Lexi a sibling, but its just not in the cards now! :(

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Hi Ginger, Welcome. Deb, it's going to be hard, she is a really cutie.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
OMGoodness she is a cutie! Welcome Ginger (cute name, too).

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
You're going to do great! She's getting the best new beginning in life coming to stay with you until she finds her forever family.

My husband would NEVER allow (yes allow) me to be a foster mom for pups because he knows (1) I'd want to keep them all and (2) he'd get attached to them too. LOL

·
Registered
460 Posts
Deb and Lexi....congrats!!!
Ginger is just adorable and we cannot wait to meet her. I'm really happy for you guys!!

PS- I hope she swims!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts