Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I left work early yesterday. Nothing life-threatening--- I'm thinking. But a little embarassing: I'm peeing blood. And not a little of it. And my code-red condition (ha-ha) continues today.

Am waiting for some test results. Biggest question is WHY?

Looking for some spiritual muscle here, not only for a diagnosis.......... but also to calm me down some.

Thx.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Didn't you have this issue before, Dan? What did that turn out to be, I forget?

I would be freaked out, too. Supposed to be yellow coming out of there, not red! :faint2: Praying, that it's nothing serious.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Good luck. Happened to my father in law last year. Fortunately it was just some type of infection and easily treated. Hopefully the same for you.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Hope it's no big deal. Glad you were able to get in to see your doctor so quickly, though.

And maybe, as long as you're home today waiting, you could find time to say a little prayer that this thread doesn't turn into nine pages on the current state of the health care bill. :)

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have had this before. Doc seems all over the map about it, too. I'm actually considering finding a new doc, as I can't seem to get a straight answer out of my current urologist: It's stones. Let's blast 'em. No. It's not. It's a cyst. But it's okay. No symptoms, so we'll wait and see. Well now it's gaining density. So let's monitor more closely....

Grrrr.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hope it's no big deal. Glad you were able to get in to see your doctor so quickly, though.

And maybe, as long as you're home today waiting, you could find time to say a little prayer that this thread doesn't turn into nine pages on the current state of the health care bill. :)
Heh. You'd THINK I were home. Busier'n hell @ the office. I'm here....

As to Congress' involvement in my personal condition, as far as I'm concerned, this is all Nancy Pelosi's fault!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I'd definitely see another urologist since this one is all over the map. If for nothing more than peace of mind that the current one is right about it not being a cut-and-dry situation rather than just wishy-washy.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.