Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Katie has to make a " ME MUSEUM" display for her class. The ONLY directions were that it should be on a project board and be all about her. They can also bring things in to display in front of the poster/project board.

Ahhhhh.... I am SO not creative. Any clever ideas of what she should do and how she should do it? Do you think we should start with pics from the orphanage in China and then maybe go from there? Also, some of these pics are priceless to me... I think I'm going to make copied and not risk getting them trashed in school

Thanks for ANY help you can give me....US :laugh:

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Definitely makes copies of the pictures to be used.

My take on it would be to use different pictures and objects that tell a story and that mean something to katie. She can then write up a description of it telling what it is and what part it plays in her life. If it's an object that will be in front of the board she can tag it with a description tag :D hopefully that gives you something to start with at least.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good idea about the tags...that will help her to remember what to say also.

BUMPING for more help! C'mon people... I am so bad at this stuff.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
I LOVE the idea of starting with the orphanage in China. Maybe, too, you can add something about the "Legend of the Red Thread."

Her baby booties/bonnet/bib. Did you keep a lock of her hair from her first haircut with you? She must have been around 2 when she came home??

Some pictures she has drawn, her favorite book/movie/etc. Pictures of Katie and the dogs. Pics of Katie and her family. Does she dance?? Play a sport?? Do gymnastics??

What is Katie's 'most favoritest' thing in the world? Expand upon that.

I'll keep thinking! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts