Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a walk at the Greenway this morning...Kevin organized it for the church, but the rec committee were the only ones to show up :p It rained really hard last night and I think the weather scared everyone off. But it was great because it cooled it off a little bit! See how foggy it is by the river? We walked about three miles. The boys are practicing a stay in the second one ;)

I look like poo in these pictures. ::)

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Your new camera takes really nice pics! The boys (and you ;)) look great! Looks like a nice place to walk!

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Oooooooo! The fog is really pretty!
(You couldn't look like poo if you tried to on your worst day!)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Oh, it looks so beautiful there! By the way, I love your shirt! What does it say, Peace, Love and Doggy Paws or something??? ;D I think I need to find one!

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
FUN!!

You and the boys look great! ;D

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks you guys!

1) Yes, digital is FUN! :D

2) The shirt says, "Peace, Love and Muddy Paws." ;D Appropriate for all the rain, I thought :p I found it at a dog show. They have the coolest stuff at dog shows. When we NQ, I cheer myself up by shopping. I do more shopping than I wish I did at dog shows. :D

3) Trickster, do not be fooled. They were acting like turds 90% of the walk. :D I have been playing around with a "double heel" though, and that's what we are doing in the first pic. :p Three miles took us right about an hour. I remember from my gym/treadmill days that a mile took me about 20 minutes, every time.

4) Nance, that fog WAS pretty! It was so cool out in the woods. That wooden pathway goes about a mile, right beside the river. It's definitely the best part of the Greenway, and it's only about a ten minute or less drive from our house. :)

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
NICE pics ! i don't think you looked like "poo" !! If I were in all that fog, I'd have a bad case of the frizzies !! The dogs look beautiful !! thanks for sharing.

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
awww! you guys look cute! :D That fog is awesome, it looks like you are walking through the sky or something lol

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
What a beautiful walking route. Wow! Great pics too. I'm so glad Kevin bought that camera :laugh:

I am stunned and amazed at how mature Angus looks all of the sudden! oh my goodness! He looks so...MATURE and MANLY! When the heck did this happen! He's so handsome!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts