Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DEVELOPING: A cadaver dog reportedly has been flown to Aruba to aid authorities there in locating the body of missing Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway, according to a report Friday in the New Times of Broward-Palm Beach, Fla.

If confirmed and her body indeed is located, it would end an exhaustive four-year search on the Caribbean island where the 18-year-old disappeared while on a graduation trip with friends.

A flight attendant for American Airlines told the New Times, an alternative weekly, that the specially trained dog was aboard a plane originating in Miami and bound for Aruba.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
That kid, Joran??, has told so many different stories now I wonder if they'll ever know the truth. It would be nice for the family to have some kind of closure.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
That kid, Joran??, has told so many different stories now I wonder if they'll ever know the truth. It would be nice for the family to have some kind of closure.
Yes - that guy killed her as sure as the sun rises in the east. I feel so bad for her family, they will never know the whole truth. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts