Just Labradors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Thanks for asking. They are both doing well. She has about 7 weeks of "unpaid" leave remaining. So far, I think she is planning to stay home. I'm sure Reid [and Motu] are happy to have her there, but I am a little concerned Reid's first words are going to be something about Marlena [sp] on Days of Our Lives.

She did say that to save money to offset the lost salary she will "just drink water instead of iced tea when we go out to eat". I guess now we can afford to send Reid to Stanford.

Next week we are going to tour a Montessori school. They have an infant program and it is close to our house. So that may be a good option if she decides to go back to work part time.

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is so hard...however, just think of all the new things he'll learn from the soaps! I think it's great you're willing and able to let her make that choice! Good luck - whichever way you go!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Tell her to switch him over to watch As The World Turns. My best friend's stepson she landed a part on there. LOL

If you guys can afford for her to stay home while he is this young; good for her, and for Reid. I'm sure it is VERY hard to leave them when they are so young.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Well, I'm glad that, as parents, you're making good choices. You'll get more "reality" from Days of our Lives than, say, Dr Phil.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Glad to hear they're doing well, Mape. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.