Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The recipe I have calls for BBQ sauce. Do you guys use BBQ sauce? If so, is any brand okay? I usually use Bulls Eye original for ribs and such.

tia. : ) (gonna buy beano and gasx too!) ;D

J

·
0 Posts
I buy the Bush's baked beans in a can and then add Bulls Eye Original. I love BBQ baked beans.

Bulls Eye is a great choice for beans. I also add "little smokies" (smoked sausage in mine and throw it all in a crock pot)

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Bullseye it is. Yes, the recipe calls for bacon, and will add some onions. I would really love to throw some shredded hamhock in there. What do you think?

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JollyMolly said:
Any kind of pork is good in baked beans!
okay, great! We're having a non-traditional dinner in Hawaii on Sunday.
Baked beans, mac/cheese and hot dogs. w/beano and/or exlax on the side.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Champs Mom said:
Baked beans are good with hamburg in them also. I throw in ketchup, bbq sauce, onions, brown sugar, and bacon.
yep, the recipe calls for brown sugar as well as molasses. You know...I never had baked beans in MY LIFE! (does pork&beans count?) :D

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
zoesmom said:
Champs Mom said:
Baked beans are good with hamburg in them also. I throw in ketchup, bbq sauce, onions, brown sugar, and bacon.
yep, the recipe calls for brown sugar as well as molasses. You know...I never had baked beans in MY LIFE! (does pork&beans count?) :D
Well your in for a treat! They are sooooooooooo good!

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
zoesmom said:
You know...I never had baked beans in MY LIFE! (does pork&beans count?) :D
How about Mexican refried beans? If not, go here and remember da kine Kimo wen tol you ...

COMPADRES MEXICAN BAR & GRILL
Ward Centre
1200 Ala Moana Boulevard
Honolulu, HI 96814

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've had refried beans from the can. I don't think that counts. The beans are all squished!

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
zoesmom said:
I've had refried beans from the can. I don't think that counts. The beans are all squished!
Yep ... South of the border Poi. :-X

1 - 14 of 14 Posts