Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear...is there a black cloud hanging over me or something?

Murray and Essy went swimming yesterday with the kids while I was cleaning house (yes I cleaned house on Easter because my dad is coming to visit in 5 weeks and the house is a dump). Today Essy wakes up with Limber Tail and Murray can't walk. I'm looking him over and find out he's ripped off part of the pads on every single foot. ::) Grrrr.... I specifically told the kids that I didn't want Murray jumping in the pool repeatedly because I knew this would happen. Now I have to hope they heal by Fri.

On the positive side, Essy hasn't coughed since Fri so I hope it was just kennel cough. We'll get the Valley Fever results back today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Hope everyone starts feeling better soon!!

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Wow, Lydia! Hope things turn around soon!!!! Can't wait to hear about Essy's test results.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry this all happened - will send some quick-healing thoughts your way.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Gosh, that's terrible. I sure hope the heal up quickly. I know the cold tail will be good to go in a few days, the toe pads take longer. Ruger has one that is pretty messed up right now from swimming/diving off the cement.

Hahaha... I was cleaning house on Easter morning as well. It was the only time I had to do it this week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts