Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I fall off my horse and land on my phone 6 weeks ago. The leg is still lumpy and discolored where the BlackBerry bit me. The foot fills with fluid sometimes.

I went in for x-rays soon after it happened. Nothing broken, no stress fracture, nothing.

3 weeks later the foot is still filling with fluid and it's sore and discolored and lumpy. More x-rays show nothing.

Now it's been 6 weeks. I was at the doctor telling her I'm still having fluid problems, it's lumpy and discolored. I need more tests.

So I go yesterday and the freakin' idiots take more stupid assinine x-rays. WTF?

"I thought I was here for an ultrasound since I've already had a bunch of x-rays taken."

"Nope, the doctor said more x-rays".

What a freakin' waste of time and insurance money.

I call the doctor when I get home and went ballistic.

"We needed more x-rays before we can schedule an ultrasound."

BULLSHIT!!!

Nobody took x-rays before I went in for an ultrasound on my arm where the underwire bit me during the horse fall and I developed a huge-assed lump!!!

So the doctor calls me back today and says they scheduled me for an ultrasound. Yay! Finally!

I get there and they start checking my veins in my leg for clots. No US on the **** lump!!!

Then the tech is treating me like a freakin' moron.

"The machine is going to make a noise, but it won't hurt you."

No kidding, you idiot!! It's an ultrasound machine!!!

"I'm going to squeeze your leg now, but I won't hurt you."

I've had arthrograms without numbing shots, trust me you can't hurt me but I will hurt you if you keep talking to me like my IQ is below moron!!!

When she's done, "you don't have any clots."

NO **** SHERLOCK!!!

I am so frustrated that the **** leg could fall off and I won't give a ****. I'm not going back for any more tests and I'm looking for a new doctor. I'm used to going in and saying, "hey I need a Lyme titer" and they do it.

Not this one, "you'd have seen the tick"! No, I might not have seen the **** tick. I didn't see the other two that got me and gave me Lyme previously!!! READ THE **** INTERNET!!!

The case of Molson Ice is in danger. :mad:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Then next you'll probably be in line for a MRI cause they can't do that until you have had all the other bullSh$t done.

Have a Molson & try to relax. Better days ahead

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh no. I'm staying away from the horse and anything else I care about. I pity the next telemarketer that calls or dumbass that rings my doorbell trying to sell me something.

I have whips and I know how to use them.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I find it best to fire Drs who areasses and don't listen to the patient.

Can think of a few that sometimes I wish I still worked on cars and had their's in the shop.:D

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
That is so freaking annoying! Okay, maybe we didn't go to school to become a doctor or learn to run your precious machine, but we are not idiots, either. Treat us like the adults we are, who have lived in our bodies all our lives and know when something isn't right.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
LOL @ the bullshit suit!! :D

Is this a new doctor, Laura? Sounds like she's a dumbass. So did they US the lump or not?

Deep breath and crack a Molson or 2 or 3 or 4 or......

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The only answer I want right now is, how many Molson Ice can I drink without passing out.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts