Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed in a few posts that some people are at, or near, maintenance-weight. Since there are several plans that people are using, I'm curious about people's ideas on maintaining their loss.

I lost weight using WW Points but, on maintenance, I just remember the lessons of the plans ... I don't still count points every day (although I know many people who do). I eat fruit or veg every at every meal, cook using healthy methods, minimize the snacks, make the portions reasonable, and exercise. I gained a few pounds this winter when I abandoned a few of these lessons (mainly the snacking one!), but I'm back on the wagon again. ;) I have also realized that I should have continued to weigh myself each week, so that I would have noticed my gain before my pants felt tight. :p

What are your plans for maintenance?

·
Registered
249 Posts
I just made my WW maintance weight tonight! Yeah! I can now eat more points, but I am so afraid of gaining. I think I will try and stay close to my points and see how I do.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sambucasmom said:
I just made my WW maintance weight tonight! Yeah! I can now eat more points, but I am so afraid of gaining. I think I will try and stay close to my points and see how I do.
That's great! Congratulations ... way to go!

Maintenance is definitely a balancing act ... there are so many variables like physical activity, age, busy schedules, stress, holidays ... sometimes my body really does need more calories, sometimes it needs less. As I get older I'm finding that it's a little easier to gain weight :-\, so I will need to consider that from now on. :( ;)

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Sambucasmom said:
Debbie! CONGRATS!! WTG on a job well done!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts