Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a photo shoot yesterday with my top model, Ms. Magnum. She's so fun to work with, and she works cheaply too :)
I wish I had a real studio with real lights, but I have to work with what I have. I used a plastic table cloth from Dollar Store for the backdrop. I made the little chef hat by taking one of those cone shaped Birthday party hats, cutting the cone off, and gluing on the material for the chef hat. Added the rolling pin, flour, bowl, cookie cutters. Sprinkled flour on her too. I used natural light from the back door, and had my assistant (mom) holding a table lamp to Magnum's right. Used high ISO on my camera, which accounts for the camera "noise" in the photos, but I still like the results.

And here she is... Ms. Iron Chef...

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All you needed was a piece of cookie hanging out of her mouth
LOL, that wouldn't have worked! I was going to stack cookies up by the rolling pin, but Ruger and Remington were watching from the sidelines and it's all I could do to stop them from eating the flour!

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Love your pictures.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Great pics of a very lovely model.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Really, really nice photos, I agree, they need to be sent in to a magazine or something. The second one is my fave!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Linda, those are awesome! What a good girl for being so patient with your shenanigans! LOL!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts