Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Magnum has been doing so well since her ACL surgery that I'm going to enter her in Gamblers just to give her something to do and look forward to. She loves running agility. In Gamblers I can make up my own course and I'll keep the jumps to a minimum and work her on the contacts, weaves, and tunnel. I seriously doubt she'll do the Gamble.... she never has... but it will give her joy just to run with her mom again ;D So, technically we aren't competing... we're just out to have fun.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
That will be fun for you both. I'm sure she's going to love it. I'd be a chicken though...don't know if I'd dare put her back into agility. I'd be afraid of reinjuring her.

I sure wish they had NADAC out your way. Tunnelers would be right up Magnum's alley...nothing but tunnels and running flat out.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lydia, we've been doing some agility in the field almost daily for the past couple of weeks now, and she's happy and seems fine. I just plan on making an easy course for her to run for Gamblers. I think she'll really enjoy herself :)

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Linda that is great news! ;D You'll both love it!!!! Let us know how she does!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I'll bet she does fine and you both will have a great time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts