Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just felt like sharing some pics of my best girl I took today.

CUTEST DOG ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!

She's my heart and soul. I would lose it without her. (sorry I look like poo)

"Why'd did we get that yellow thing again?"

I just love her expression here. Sorry the exposer kinda sucks. I don't have a schmancy camera.

My sweet little ball of cuteness.

"Did you say cuteness? Yup thats my name don't wear it out!"

Checking out the glove Jesse left out in the yard.

"Solidarity sister" Lol

Sorry there are so many sitting pictures. She just assume when the camera comes out that thats what she's supposed to do lol.

"Did you say COOKIES!!! ZOMG!!!"

"Okay chin scratches are good too"

"Maybe if I use my magic cocker cuteness abilities the door will open on its own"

The end :D

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone :D

zoezoe said:
awwwwww; my cocker spaniel is what got me through my worst days. she's a cutie!
She is so special. I got her from a rescue after my Lab/Saint Bernard passed away my senior year of high school. She was a rescue from a puppymill where she was bred and had puppies before she was even a year old. She wasent even able to give birth on her own and had to have the pups removed via csection. Three were still born. The one surviving pup was deformed but was able to be rehomed by the rescue. Obvious after her disaster as a breeder machine the woman who ran the puppymill dumped Maggie (then known as number 75) the a pound. She was picked up the next day by my moms best friend who runs a private rescue for special needs animals and given the name Tootsie. I remember the first time I saw her picture I just felt "the pull" and had to have her.

She's a great dog and my shadow always. She is almost completely deaf, has many allergies and immunity problems, a tail cropped to practically nothing....we assume it was a home hack job, and last but not least breathing problems. But she doesent let it get her down she is your typical merry spaniel despite it all. She will be four in June :D.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts