Just Labradors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The video is pretty long (6 minutes) but you get to see the two old birds in action.

Maggie and Zena get a treat

You can't imagine how hard it is to hold the camera, keep 2 dogs in frame, and open a treat in a ziplock bag with one hand. Someone should have been videoing me probably.

About an hour after I took this video, I heard a comotion out where Zena stays. She had climbed up on top of Sarges kennel somehow and gotten down the rest of Maggies bone. She had eaten about half of what was left. I don't know how she got up there, but the old girl still has quite a nose and when she wants something, she figures out a way to get it.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Awwww give them both a big smooch for me!

I loved Zena at the beginning "huh? are you calling me dad?"....*Joe puts box on ground* "ohhhh boy treats for me!!"

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
They are so beautiful! I love the video. It's great to see them enjoying themselves.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Sweet.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
How wonderful of you to share that video. Those two are beautiful, I loved hearing your voice talking to them. You sound so gentle (which I know you are) and they love their daddy! Thanks for sharing. You gave me my smile for today!:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts