Just Labradors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday at noon. 8+ inches of my crazy curly hair is being cut off to donate to the cancer society.
Yikes! Big change!

I might have to be tied to the chair...hahaha!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Eight inches?! Since when have you had long hair? I always thought it was shoulder lenght. Will post before and after pics? I want to see before pics right now! :D

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hahaha k! Pictures comin atcha!
I haven'd had a haircut or color since April of 2009!
Here's the most recent picture (I'mn on the left)! It's straight and you can't really see the back, but it's at the base of my shoulder blades...pretty long!

And this is the best recent one I have of it curly.....couple weeks ago. Again, the back is a little longer.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh yea, you posted that first pic not too long ago. :)

Can't wait for 'after' pics!!

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Can't wait for the pics! You are braver than I. I cringed having mine cut back up to bra band length recently, but my layers were desperate, and it makes the ends and waves look so much better. You have a great face for short hair, and I bet it will look very chic and sassy on you. =)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I cringed having mine cut back up to bra band length recently
That's exactly what I need to do. It's about 4 inches past that now and too heavy. Stopping in after work to make the appointment. :D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Why not go another 4 inches up and donate some too!!!
Oh no no no, this is the first time in a long time that I actually cringe when I look in the mirror. The ends are all damaged. :hippie:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.