Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is such a charmer, I tell ya! Except for that GOSHDARN BARK OF HERS, she is a really good girl and so stinking smart!! So this morning, she gets up at 5:30, ate breakfast around 6, Paul took her for a walk before he left around 6:30, and she knows I leave around 7:15. She's usually spent after her walk and just lies around until I leave. This morning she must have had some extra energy though. :D

I let the 3 of them out for one last pee before I left, and went back to getting ready. When I went to check on them 5 minutes later, Tucker and Frankie were waiting by the door and I see Macy TEARING around the yard, full speed butt-tucking by herself all over the place. It was hysterical!!!!! Tucker and Frankie were looking at her, then looking at me like "What the hell is wrong with her, Mom?". I'm still laughing about it. I wish I had my camera!!! I guess she knew she better get rid of that energy before she gets trapped for 8 hours!!

:D

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Nothing wrong with an after-burn of extra fuel before docking.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Missy, be nice!!

Funny how only the Golden owners are responding to this. And Dan. :D

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
MaceFace you silly girl! At least she did it outside BEFORE you left for work vs. after. Time for some new pictures of that silly girl!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts