Just Labradors banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting this from my new MacBook Pro. And it's wireless, I am so excited, I feel like a kid. LOL

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Congratulations! :) A few weeks ago, hubby surprised me with a Macbook (non Pro) for my bday. It is my second Mac laptop...and I love it!

Have fun with your new toy!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Hey! Do you like it? I am thinking of a new laptop for my bday, and since I'll be using it mainly for photography, I was considering making the switch to Mac. Maybe.
DO IT!! I switched in May 2007 and will never own a PC again. It is awesome for photo editing, programs like photoshop, bridge, lightroom all work great (actually all of CS works wonderfully).

Congrats on your brand new one Danie :D Have fun!!

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Hey! Do you like it? I am thinking of a new laptop for my bday, and since I'll be using it mainly for photography, I was considering making the switch to Mac. Maybe.
Do it do it do it!! I got mine a year ago, but the newer ones are even better. I loooove it for my photography. iPhoto is awesome and I use Photoshop, too. :D

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
You guys are gonna cost me some money...
Seriously? You wouldn't go back to a pc? I need to invest in one, and I want to make the right choice. You present a strong argument for the Mac.
Nope, never ever ever. I can't stand Windows anymore. I'm sooo used to my Mac and how easy everything is.. it takes a bit to get used to it all, but I wouldn't trade my computer for the world. ;)

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Seriously? You wouldn't go back to a pc? I need to invest in one, and I want to make the right choice. You present a strong argument for the Mac.
I used to be in the publishing business. Let me tell you doing design work on a PC sucks big time. I love Macs. My son still has the first Apple (the little box) and it works.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Nope, not even if someone dropped a free Dell in my living room right now. I'd keep my two year old MacBook.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I love my iMac...wouldn't trade it for anything...except maybe a POWERMAC!! LOL Besides, if I ever need Windoze, I can run it on my Mac anyway!

Here is Windows 7 running on my Mac...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts