Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I thought it was kind of a weakish BBT, although I always love a good jab at people with speech impediments.

But I thought that How I Met Your Mother was fantastic last night. I actually choked up a little watching poor Barney. Why that guy hasn't won a best supporting actor Emmy is beyond me.

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
The hardest we laughed at BBT was in the very beginning when the robot went through the door as Penny was coming up the stairs and she screamed, threw her phone and ran back down the stairs. We backed it up and watched it again.

HIMYM was great. Poor Barney. When he slipped in the "I love you" and she thought he was just finishing her thought about Ted...

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
As long as we are speaking of the entire CBS line-up...

How funny was the scene with Jake and Charlie (2 1/2 Men) at the woman's house for dinner? I laughed out loud...actually guffawed...at certain points.

BBT is always good. Maybe not the best ep last night, but still better than most everything on TV lately. And really? How catchy is the opening song? I jiggle around through it every week. My husband replays it just to see me dance. Ooops...did I say that outloud? :laugh:

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Melissa said:
Okay, you watched Men - who was that waitress? It was driving me crazy. I can't figure out where I've seen her before.
I had to look it up, because she looked familiar to me too. Emily Rose or Emily Rose Maier. She was in a bunch of recent shows - Jericho, Brothers & Sisters (I think she had the affair with the married brother).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts