Just Labradors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night Judy vomited on both of the donut beds. (She's OK today) I had covers on them so it didn't go through to the stuffing. I washed and dried them today, then restuffed. As soon as they hit the floor all clean again, Mitzi and Judy claimed them, curled up and immediately went to sleep - both snoring.

I have laminate floors, no rugs. Why do they have to pick a place to vomit where it is hardest to clean up?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have laminate floors, no rugs. Why do they have to pick a place to vomit where it is hardest to clean up?
Isn't that annoying as hell? Cooper ALWAYS vomits either in the one room with carpeting (where he isn't allowed to go :mad:) or right next to furnace duct vent....blech.

I think you need to post photos of them on their donuts. Does Bruno have a donut or does he just dogpile on Judy?!

Bev.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
We need a picture of the donut beds. And yes, they always vomit on carpet not the ceramc which is easier to clean up. I am glad Judy is feeling better. :)

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Oh, OK. I got it. Yes, they never seem to vomit in a convenient place.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I wish Buddy's donut bed had a removable cover. :( The directions say to put the entire bed into the washer, but it won't fit in ours, so I'll have to take it to a laundromat. Knock on wood, it hasn't been barfed on ... yet!

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
CJ always leaves the wood floor to find a rug to barf on.

Glad Judy is feeling better!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Does anyone know where to find one reasonably priced? Gauge went through a bed destroying phase and I'd hate to spend a lot of money for him to chew one up. He loves to curl up and sleep :)

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I got them at Sam's Club for thirty-some dollars each. They have long zippers making it easy to take off the cover to wash.
Yes, Bruno dogpiles on Judy.
This is called a beagle bagel:

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I was thinking of getting those too. The ones at the pet store are way too expensive though, and I don't like to buy anything there because they sell puppies.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts