Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the past few days, I've been taking a sandwich and coke and taking Sally to a nearby park. We go down to the large pond there and I sit on the bench by the pond and eat lunch. It's not an off-leash park, so I take the 50' check cord and tie it to the bench and Sally runs all around and even gets down in the pond. She has a ball. Here she is running around and playing:

Yesterday when we were walking around the pond, I heard some geese honking down in the wooded area by the pond. I figured they must have a nest down there. Then today, after I finished eating and we walked around the pond, Sally saw them and stopped dead in her tracks!

Here's what she saw:

She tried taking off into the pond after them. It really took a lot to hold her back!!! Then, as if god had not shined favorably upon her enough, we heard honking again and there were two flying right over us!! She was in lab heaven!!!!! Super excited!!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Great pics...looks like you both had a blast......

She's gotten soo big....and such a beautiful girl

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Wow, she got so big!! :)
Great pics. Frankie goes nutso when he spots geese on our daily walks. Being that we live and walk on the river, they're everywhere!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Wow! I wish I could take lunch breaks like that.
Im glaf you guys had a good time.
She is beautiful.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Great pics; love the one with her & the geese. :)

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for all of your replies about my Sally. We really do have a good time. I feel so fortunate to have a job like I do where I work out of my home and make my own hours....so I can take off like that almost anytime I want to and take her to this park....or the off leash private park....or the ball fields to let her be around people.....or wherever.

And yes, she has gotten very big......she's growing up! ;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts