Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A video and yes, I am embarrassed of the narration but hey...whatever makes the kiddo happy LOL. He is just shy of 4 months. I can't believe how fast they grow up. I wish they could stay like this forever.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
LOL!! I know the baby talk all too well. Nothing wrong with it unless you do it to the store clerk at Pathmark :laugh: YAY!! lucas for rolling over.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
That is so cute. Can't believe you actually got him to roll over. I thought sure he was going to roll the other way.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
What a clever boy, I was willing him to roll, he's very alert isn't he, he seemed to understand everything you were saying to him. That video is a precious keepsake to show his girlfriend when he is 18!~ lol

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kate2jays said:
What a clever boy, I was willing him to roll, he's very alert isn't he, he seemed to understand everything you were saying to him. That video is a precious keepsake to show his girlfriend when he is 18!~ lol
Ha, yep..except than the GF would have to hear my voice LOL

He is VERY alert, that is interesting you notice through watching a video....my family says the same thing. I think this is why we have such a hard time with naps....his brain won't shut down LOL. I actually have to place a burp rag over his head before he falls asleep because he fights sleep!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts