Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's great, the 2 are best buddies all of a sudden. Tiller likes when I play with Lucas and Lucas LOVES watching Tiller. It's so much fun to watch him play with Tiller now. Grandma got him a Johnny Jump up that we are getting tomorrow, I bet that will be a BLAST while we play fetch in the house with Tiller! I can't wait for tomorrow.

Is it unusual that Lucas all of a sudden became interested with Tiller at 5 1/2 months? Really, he hasn't cared about Tiller until this week specifically. It cracks me up!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
i picture all kinds of laughter and giggling at your house, julie. those jump ups are so neat; my niece loved hers. you'll have to get some videos for us.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
You know, that was about the same age my friend's son began paying attention to their Golden Retriever. He loves his buddy, and it was like all of a sudden something clicked and he realized it was something big and furry he could play with. He turns 3 next week, and his favorite "job" is feeding the dog.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
!!!! You can't post something like this without pics!!!

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Awwwwe, its so sweet to see a boy and his dog lovin' one another! :) You MUST post pics!

I know that Ben and CoCo are best buds, they are so sweet together. Ben loves tackling CoCo and getting kisses, lol, and CoCo of course loves being the cleaner-upper when Ben has a snack!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Too cute! I think that's about when Aubrey started noticing the dogs too. She loves them I just have to watch her since she has a tendency to grab their ears and faces.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Awe. Makenna has always loved Zoe. Not so much the other way around though. Just in the last year or so did Zoe want anything to do with her other than being a food source.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts