Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Wow, she is a real cutie! I love the one of her asleep on your lap with the laptop. :)

I know what you mean about being obsessed. Everytime my wifes picks up the camera she comments on the fact that there are always 20 or 30 pictures of Kody on it. ;D

·
Registered
471 Posts
yaaaaaaaaaaaaa- thanks!!! That made me smile on this dreary rainy Wed afternoon!!
JERSEY is sooooooooooooo puuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrty!
Kimba wants to know if Jersey wants to be his girlfriend?? hee hee- isn't Jersey a BOY?? Why is everyone writing "she"? I am so confused....
Well if Kimba was gay he would want Jersey to be his boyfriend- him and Theo : )

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
jersey is beautiful, boy or girl- folks freq. refer to Sammi as "he", because of her name- "hey check out the parts" or lack there of! ;D

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bwahahaha, Kimbabear, I'm sure if Jersey was gay he'd be in love with you boy! LOL! But, he hasn't shown any signs. ;) I know it's pretty much impossible to tell the difference in pics, but he's a BOY!!!! Well, kind of. ;) ;D ;D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
There he is!!! He's grown into such a handsome young man! :-*

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Jersey, you're sooo handsome and :-*-able!!

I love the laptop and the curled-tight-in-a-ball pics!! He reminds me a lot of Henery with his nose tucked under his tail!! Silly boys!

How old is Jersey??

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
What a great camara face!! Such cute pics!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts