Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy Moly what an episode! Sawyer surprised me that he actually killed Locke's father. He deserved it though. Why the heck did Kate tell Jack and Julia? I think something is up with Jack and I think he has gone or is going to the Others side. What did you guys think???

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
What was it toward the end that Jack and Juliette were going to tell them? That was a creepy scene when all the others were gathered around waiting for Lock to kill his father. What's Rouseau going to do with the dynamite?What will happen when Sawyer shows proof that Juliette is a mole? Can't wait til next week for some answers.

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
The biggest question I have from this episode --- which has been bugging me for awhile now, but last night clinched it ---

DOES Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliette) have ANY OTHER FACIAL EXPRESSION?!?!!??!?!?!??

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
lol Denise!

I thought it was a really good ep, but I don't have the energy to analyze it anymore! I'm just going to keep watching and go with the flow...

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't understand why they wanted him to kill his father.

What will happen when Sawyer shows proof that Juliette is a mole?
I sort of think that Jack won't believe it. Sawyer isn't the most credible guy and he will have to explain how he got the recorder. Why did Kate tell? I don't get that. ??? She doesn't trust Juliette either yet she blurts it out becasue Jack says it's ok?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Awesome, awesome awesome....so were the writers playing with us when they kept mentioning hell?? And are they dead?? or is it something else? My husband brought up the point of everyone having bad fathers or something to that affect and the scene with Locke where he is suppose to kill his dad sounded a little too "therapy" to me. It was hurley's back story that had the hint of this being an illusion. I know I have said this before but I so want to see more of Danielle's story....what is she up to and why has no one bothered her in the 16 years she has been sneaking around the island?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Can you elaborate on that?
Its been a while ago so I don't remember all the details but I think it was in season 2 when Hurley was falling in love with Libby and we see his story of when he was in an instutution and Hurley hallocinates (sp?) his friend. Anyway some of the LOST people are in the psyche ward with him. So it made me wonder if the island was all of Hurley's imagination.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
I'll be really dissapointed if in the end none of it is "real"... But its getting harder and harder to explain otherwise.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I know at one point the theory of everyone being dead was brought up and the writers said that that was not the case...but who knows. I've really enjoyed this year..I dont care if we get all the answers, and there are so many more being raised I can't even remeber all the things I want to know anyhow.

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
What was it toward the end that Jack and Juliette were going to tell them?
That Kate is pregnant? You think? Perhaps Juliette performed the test she told Ben she would do. And we will see that during another "8 days ago" "5 days ago" episode?

That or Jack and Juliette are double crossing Ben and that is the "secret."

·
Registered
786 Posts
or Jack and Juliette are double crossing Ben and that is the "secret."
oh I so want to believe this....so many times I think Juliette is good and then she does something to make me believe she is still an other. DO you think Kate is preg?? Kate and sawyer baby would be so cute.
one thing I just remembered about last night and I was hoping someone would bring it up but what if Locke's dad really isn't dead but comes back to life because of the island's powers. WOuld Locke have to kill him again, only this time for real??

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Canula2000 said:
one thing I just remembered about last night and I was hoping someone would bring it up but what if Locke's dad really isn't dead but comes back to life because of the island's powers. WOuld Locke have to kill him again, only this time for real??
Reme,ber in the very beginning Locke is burning papers and he say's to someone we do not see.. quiet down? From that point we go back in time - they never really took us back to the time it was in the beginning of the show. I'm guessing his dad is not in fact dead, the udders knew he would not die, but it was some test for Locke to see if he's a follower

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
The island being Hell sure would explain a lot. I wonder if they're making it like in the Bible where you have purgatory divided into Hell on one side and Paradise on the other. Maybe the udders really are good. Children are not supposed to go to Hell. Maybe that's why they took them. In the beginning, the udders kept saying the ones they didn't take weren't good enough to take. Locke's Dad said he killed him 4 years ago. Maybe the others were already dead, too. Maybe the pregnant women don't die in the way that we think. Maybe they are allowed to go back because they are carrying innocent life within them. I'll bet Danielle is the key to this whole thing. Wonder what Danielle is going to blow up with the dynomite. The ship didn't look the same to me as it did the last time they were they. I really couldn't make out what it was until they were inside. I'll also bet the women who came after Desmond is dead, too. The chopper went down and then she appeared. I'll bet she died in the crash. Wonder if the big box Benry keeps talking about is a coffin. I could really come up with some wild notions if I tried.

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Oh Monnie! Such excellent thoughts/theories!!! You are good!!!

The only thing that bugs me about this whole thing is that the writers said THEY ARE NOT DEAD. They said that over and over in interviews.

I'm not impressed so much with the claims that the whole intact plane was found at the bottom of the ocean with bodies. Dharma (or the government or whoever) could have planted it.

Arggghhh!!! I wanna know already!

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I was totally miffed that Kate spilled the beans. She needs to learn to think before she acts. And Juliette & Jack had their "let's tell her/not tell her dialogue" during that scene so I wonder if they know - or think they know- something about Naomi??

I'm thinking that Sawyer's tape recorder reveal will sort of backfire. Jack Juliette and Sun can just let everyone know that there is a known pregnancy problem on the island and they are just trying to help Sun. Most people will side against Sawyer - and the Benry plan to kidnap them in three days will be altered. I'm sure I'm wrong ( I usually am, but I love trying figure this all out).

This is probably a dumb Q, but when Locke's dad was tied up in the scene where Locke was supposed to kill him in front of the audience, was he tied to the giant 4-toed foot? I was trying to figure out where they were camped out.

Last week when they found Naomi and she was speaking in other languages, the last words she spoke were in Portuguese - a coworker understood what she said - and she did not say "thank you for saving my life" like Patchy said..he's such a liar!!

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
I had a thought last night while I was falling asleep. You know I have nothing better to do/think about at that time. LOL Is DHARMA an anagram? I'm terrible with anagrams. Can anyone else come up with a word that might make sense from Dharma.
I've always had this feeling that the udders are really the good guys. Maybe that's why I distrust Danielle so much.
Another thought. If Locke was killed four years earlier, could all the others have been dead earlier, too. Hurley could have been, if he had really gone into the place that blew up. What if the marshall had shot Katie somewhere along the way. Maybe they're all in comas somewhere. When they "die", they really come out of their comas and get on with their lives. Can you tell I'm reaching here? LOL

J

·
0 Posts
buddysmom said:
I had a thought last night while I was falling asleep. You know I have nothing better to do/think about at that time. LOL Is DHARMA an anagram? I'm terrible with anagrams. Can anyone else come up with a word that might make sense from Dharma.
Anagram Search Results
(Letters="dharma", Min. Letters=2, Sort=By Length)

2-letter words
aa, ad, ah, am, ar, da, ha, hm, ma

3-letter words
aah, aha, ama, arm, dah, dam, had, ham, mad, mar, rad, rah, ram

4-letter words
amah, dram, haar, hard, harm, maar

5-letter words
damar, drama

1 - 20 of 23 Posts